BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

i live my life for you =)

You know you’re everything to me 
and I could never see
the two of us apart
and you know I give myself to you 
and no matter what you do
I promise you my heart. .
I’ve built my world around you 
and I want you to know
I need you like I’ve never needed anyone before. .

I live my life for you
I wanna be by your side 
in everything that you do
and if there’s only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you. .

I dedicate my life to you
you know that I would die for you
but our love would last forever
and I will always be with you 
and there is nothing we can’t do
as long as we’re together. .

I just can’t live without you 
and I want you to know
I need you like I’ve never needed anyone before. .


No comments:

Post a Comment